Custom Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full line of standard address markers.
Some people prefer tradition when representing their home. It never goes out of style. Put up an aluminum or bronze metal, U.S.A.-made address plaque that lends dignity to your home.
The Custom Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque will remain a classic address sign. Be proud of your address, and show it with a tastefully customized metal address plate that is guaranteed to last your lifetime, and longer.
This is an address plaque for the elite. Customize with multiple options of background color and border finishes, and lawn mounting versus wall mounting. However you choose, you cannot go wrong. Address sign measures 16 inches tall by 6 inches wide.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address plaque? See the Standard Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque.
Be sure to personalize the address sign in the drop down menus above.
Personalized Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake can be easily placed into the ground.