Don't miss our full store section of standard address markers
Proudly display your address with this classic vertical address plaque at your home or office. Each address sign provides a choice of aluminum or bronze metal with a great selection of border and plate background color options. Address numbers and borders will be the natural finish of the bronze or aluminum, depending on your metal choice.
This personalized address plaque measures 8 inches by 16 inches, and is crafted using an environmentally friendly lead and mercury free alloy process. With each plaque, a superior finishing clear coat ensures years of use.
Address markers have ample space for up to eight address numbers. The address plaques are crafted in the USA and have the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. Mounting hardware is included with an additional fee for lawn mounted address plaques. Create and order your personalized address plaque and receive shipment in as little as eight business days.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address marker? See the Standard Horizontal Inset Address Plaque
.There are several ways to customize this vertical address plaque. Remember to select the choices above in the drop down menus.Custom Vertical Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address markers hold up to eight address numbers.
- Address plaques are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes one lawn stake, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.