See our full selection of standard address markers
The Custom Square Address Plaque is a classy address sign. Home addresses should be displayed clearly. But, why not show some style and class? This address marker does both. Let your address plaque tell people that someone with good taste lives here.
Square address plate measures 11 inches by 11 inches. Quality aluminum or bronze metal construction lasts a lifetime, guaranteed by the manufacturer, who proudly makes these in the U.S.A.
Lawn mounting is available for an additional cost. Accentuate the streetscape with a tasteful address sign that is noble and classy, rather than showy. Customize your address marker by choosing between the plaque metal, five background plate colors and border types that set the address off and complements your home. Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
Looking for a similar address plaque? Don't miss the Standard Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque
.There are several ways to customize the square address sign. Be sure to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.Standard Square Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.