Custom Round Inset Horizontal Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our full line of standard address markers.
Looking for a beautiful way to clearly display your address? Try this Standard Round Inset Horizontal Address Plaque that is built with the American craftsmanship you can trust. Measuring 16 inches wide by 6 inches tall, this lead and mercury free address sign is sure to impress.
Completely customize this address plate. It is available in aluminum or bronze metals with your choice of five background plate colors. Each address sign holds up to eight address numbers, and has a clear coating to protect it from any climate. Choose one of many options for borders to make it even more personalized.
The wall mounting hardware is included, or choose the lawn mounted option for an additional fee for the lawn stakes. Your customized address sign will ship in as little as eight business days and comes with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
Looking for the vertical version of this address marker? Check out the Standard Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque.
Remember to select the choices to customize your address plate in the drop down menus above.
Custom Round Inset Horizontal Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address markers hold up to eight address numbers.
- Address plates are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.