Custom Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See the rest of our standard address signs.
Mount a customized Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque on the front of your house and show your pride in your home. If you don't want to make a permanent addition to your facade, a lawn mounted, elegant address sign is also available. This address plate is made of quality-cast aluminum or bronze metal, made to your specifications, with optional plate background colors and border patterns. What better way, than to display the address proudly on a personalized, metal address plaque?
Allow as few as eight business days for your customized address plate to be cast in durable metal guaranteed to last a lifetime. A personalized address plaque is an easy way to instantly upgrade your home's curb appeal. The clear coat finish will protect the address sign and will withstand years of all types of climates. Address plate measures 16 inches wide by 6 inches tall.
Looking for the vertical version of this address sign? See the Standard Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque.
There are several ways to personalize your address plaque. Remember to select the choices in the drop down menus above.
Custom Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plate displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address plaques are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Blind Wall Mount has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.
Lawn Mount comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.