Custom Horizontal Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full selection of standard address markers.
The Custom Horizontal Inset Address Plaque is a sturdy and stylish way to display your home's address information. The address sign comes in different metals, including aluminum or bronze, and can be personalized with up to eight characters to display address numbers.
The address marker can be customized by choosing between bronze or aluminum metals, various borders, and plaque background colors. All of the address signs are sealed with a clear coat finish which protects the plaque from weather and harsh sunlight and also gives the address plate a consistent, uniform appearance that is easily read from a distance. The address plaque also comes with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.
The personalized Horizontal Inset Address sign is made in the USA with a production process that is environmentally friendly. Harsh metal alloys such as mercury and lead are never used in production. This plaque can be shipped in as little as eight business days and includes bracket mounting hardware for easy home installation. For lawn displays, lawn mounting hardware can be added for an additional fee. The Standard Horizontal Inset Address Plaque measures 16 inches wide by 8 inches high.
Looking for the vertical version of this address sign? See the Standard Vertical Inset Address Plaque.
There are several ways to customize the rectangle address plaque. Don't forget to select the choices above in the drop down menus.
Custom Horizontal Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address plaques are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address signs have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.