Custom Full Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our entire selection of standard address markers.
The Custom Full Arch Address Plaque is 16 inches wide by 10 inches high and is very visible from the street. This address sign is made from aluminum or bronze metal which is lead and mercury free and high quality.
The variety of color options can make it even more visible. Choose from five background color options and natural metal finishes that reflect your address numbers, making it higher in visibility. There are also three border options that accent the edges of the address plate.
These address plaques can hold text with 8 characters. The address sign is very customizable with metal options, borders, colors, and mounting options.
It comes with mounting hardware for hanging and can be made for lawn mounting for an additional fee for the lawn stakes. A clear coat protects the address plate from wear and tear and there is a lifetime guarantee. Made and shipped in the United States of America, this product can arrive in as few as eight business days.
Looking for a smaller version of this address sign? See the Petite Full Arch Address Plaque.
Don't forget to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.
Standard Full Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address signs have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Border options are: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Blind Wall Mount has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.
Lawn Mount comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.