Custom Extended Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full selection of standard address plaques.
The Extended Arch Address Plaque is a rectangle plaque that has a long, subtly tapering arch on the top. The standard size of this particular address plaque is 16 inches wide by 7 inches tall. This leaves plenty of room for a line with up to eight address numbers.
The color, borders, characters and metal options of the address sign are fully customized. There are five background colors to choose from with the beauty of the natural metal shining through for the raised characters and bordering. The bordering is optional. The plaque can have no border, a single line border and a double line border.
There is a choice of bronze or aluminum lead and mercury free alloy and the finished address plate is covered with a protective clear coat. These address plaques are made in the USA and have a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee. They can ship in as few as eight business days and come with mounting hardware. Lawn mounting is available for an additional cost.
Looking for a smaller version of this address sign? See the Petite Extended Arch Address Plaque.
There are several ways to customize your address sign. Don't forget to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.
Standard Extended Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plates will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plates will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.