Custom Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our full line of standard address signs.
This standard arch address sign can be personalized with your address information. The classic styling and high quality will add sophistication to your house or lawn. The address plate is crafted in the USA, and customers can choose between aluminum or bronze metal with five different background colors for a fully customized finished product. Mounting hardware is included, and for those who prefer lawn mounted address markers, lawn hardware can be included for an additional fee.
The Standard Arch Address Plaque is made using an earth-friendly process that is completely free of lead and mercury alloys. Customers can add up to eight address numbers, and the arch is then finished with a beautiful clear coat. There are multiple border options, color options, and material options, so customers can customize this address sign to match their home's preexisting decor.
The Standard Arch Address Plaque is 16 inches wide by 10 inches tall. This item can be shipped in as little as eight business days, and all the address plaques come with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. The Standard Arch Address Plaque is a timeless, attractive addition to any home's decor.
Looking for a smaller arch address marker? Check out the Petite Arch Address Plaque.
There are several ways to customize your address sign. Don't forget to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.
Standard Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system. The blind wall mount does not have visible screws.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.