Petite Wide Oval Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our full line of small address signs.
The Petite Wide Oval Address Plaque is 9 inches wide by 5 inches tall. Customize this address sign to complement any home's entryway or lawn. It is possible to have up to five digits on this plaque with a variety of background color and metal options, as well as border designs. The alloy is also lead and mercury free, so there is no impact on the environment.
These address signs are made in the USA and can ship in as few as eight business days. They have a clear coat to protect them from the weather and come with a lifetime guarantee.
There is no need to purchase additional tools or hardware in order to mount the Petite Wide Oval Address Plaque, as the mounting hardware ships with the plaque. There is also the lawn mount option for an additional fee and includes a lawn stake.
Looking for a standard oval address plaque? Check out the Standard Wide Oval Address Plaque.
Don't forget to customize the address plate with the options above in the drop down menus.
Petite Wide Oval Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Five address numbers can be displayed on the address sign.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.