Don't miss our entire section of small address plaques
A clearly visible address from the front of the home makes it easy for visitors and guests to find you and adds curb appeal to your home. The Small Vertical Narrow Arch Address Sign is a personalized way to identify your house number. With space for up to 5 digits, various border options and background color options, you can customize this decorative and functional feature to the outside of your home.
Handcrafted in the USA with safe materials that are lead-free and mercury-free alloys, you can choose from aluminum or bronze. No matter which combination and border arrangement you choose, the lettering will shine through and is protected with a clear finishing coat.
Standing at 9 inches tall by 4 inches wide, mounting hardware is included with the Small Vertical Narrow Arch Address Sign, or choose the lawn mount option for an additional fee. Your personalized address sign will ship out in as few as 8 business days and comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address plaque? See the Petite Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque
.Don't miss the drop down menus above to customize this address marker.Small Vertical Narrow Arch Address Sign Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Displays five address numbers on address plate.
- Address plaques are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.