Don't miss our full selection of small address plaques
Address signs are a way to show off the pride you have for your home, while allowing your residence to be found more easily and in style. They are also a fun and unique accessory to add some flare to your curb appeal.
This Petite Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque can be personalized with various borders, metal and background color options for a custom look. This plaque can hold up to five address numbers and will be nicely displayed at 9 inches tall and 4 inches wide.
It has been finely crafted in the U.S.A. using an earth-friendly process, which incorporates a mercury- and lead-free alloy. A protective clear coat ensures that your address marker will last for a lifetime, which is the manufacturer's guarantee. The address plaque ships in as little as eight business days and comes with mounting hardware. For an additional fee, this plaque can be lawn mounted and includes a lawn stake.
It's all about the details that will separate your property from the rest, and take it from good to great. This address plaque will be a welcomed addition to your home.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address sign? See the Petite Narrow Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque
.Be sure to customize the address marker with the options in the drop down menus above.Petite Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address sign displays up to five address numbers.
- Address plaques are constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option for the petite sized address sign. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.