Petite Inset Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full selection of small address plaques.
The Petite Inset Arch Address Plaque is nine inches wide by five inches tall, and available in a variety of colors. Be sure to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize the small address sign.
The available plaque background colors are black, blue, red, brown or green. Address markers are made from bronze or aluminum, with address numbers and borders reflecting the natural metal finish of the metal option selected. You can choose from three different borders to personalize the address plate: single line, double line or no border at all. All address plates are clear coated.
Each plaque can be personalized for your address and contain up to five digit house numbers. The process used to create these plaques is environmentally safe, being lead and mercury free. These made in the USA address plaques come with mounting hardware for lawn (are an additional charge), blind wall or screw wall mounts (hardware included) and a lifetime guarantee. Personalized address plaques can be shipped within 8 business days.
Looking for the larger version of this address sign? See the Standard Inset Arch Address Plaque.
Petite Inset Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plaque holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.