See our full selection of small address plaques
Finding your home will be easier for your guests and visitors when you order a personalized Petite Horizontal Inset Address Plaque. Address plate measures 9 inches wide by 4 inches tall. This address plate offers a variety of border options, aluminum or bronze metal options, and background plate color options, so that you can choose the best scheme to match your home's style and decor.
Each address sign can hold up to 5 digits and is sealed with a clear coat to protect its finish. As an item handcrafted in the USA and manufactured with environmentally friendly practices, the Petite Horizontal Inset Address Plaque is comprised of lead-free and mercury-free alloys that are safe for your family, your pets and your lawn.
Address plaque comes with the necessary hardware to mount it or choose a lawn mount for an additional fee. Address plate is shipped in as few as 8 business days after your order so your home will be ready for your next big event. The Petite Horizontal Inset Address Plaque comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and no-hassle returns.
Looking for the vertical version of this address plate? See the Petite Vertical Inset Address Plaque
.Don't forget to customize the address plate with the options in the drop down menus above.Petite Horizontal Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address marker holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.