Petite Extended Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full section of small address plaques.
The Petite Extended Arch Address Plaque, which can hold up to five digits of text, is 9 inches wide by 4 inches tall.
These personalized address plates are available in aluminum or bronze metal and come with many color and border options. Please choose one of the following plaque colors: black, blue, green, red or brown. Lettering colors for the plaque come in the natural finish of the aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected. Borders can be a single line, double line or no border.
The address signs are cut with an Earth-friendly, lead- and mercury-free alloy, and are clear coated for long-lasting protection.
All mounting hardware is included for blind wall and screw wall mounts, and a lawn mounting option is available to customers for an additional fee for the lawn stake. The product will ship in as little as eight business days and has the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
Looking for a similar address plaque? Check out the Petite Classic Arch Address Plaque.
Don't forget to customize your small address sign with the purchasing options in the drop down menus above!
Petite Extended Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plaque holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.