Petite Double Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our other small address signs.
The Petite Double Arch Address Plaque can hold up to five digits and can be personalized to complement any home or business. If the address sign needs to be placed away from the building to be seen, it can be lawn mounted for an additional fee for the lawn stake. Each address plate is made of bronze or aluminum with the environment in mind. No lead or mercury is used in the manufacturing process.
Customize this address marker with the options above. Background colors include black, blue, red, green and brown. Border options include a single line on the edge, a double line starting at the edge and no border. The address numbers and borders will be the natural metal finish of aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected.
The Petite Double Arch Address Plaque is nine inches by five inches and it comes with mounting hardware, a clear protective coat and a lifetime guarantee. Every address marker is made in the USA and ships fully customized, in as little as eight business days.
Looking for a similar arch address plaque? See the Petite Arch Address Plaque.
Don't forget to customize this address sign in the drop down menus above.
Petite Double Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Five address numbers can be displayed on address plate.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option for the petite sized address sign. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.