Don't miss our full selection of small address plaques
This small personalized address plaque is crafted in the USA. Each one comes with a lifetime guarantee and mounting hardware. Lawn mounting hardware requires an additional fee and includes a lawn stake. Address sign can hold up to five address numbers. Address plate measures nine inches wide by five inches tall and created through an eco-friendly process that is mercury and lead free.
There are a five background color options. Choose between metal options of aluminum or bronze, with the natural finish text depending on plate metal choice. There are three border options: no border, single lines and double lines.
Once you have submitted your color and border choices the customized address plaque will be created and a weather resistant clear coat will be applied. This personalized address plaque can ship in about eight business days.
Looking for another arch address plaque? Check out the Petite Extended Arch Address Plaque
.Don't forget to customize your address sign with the purchasing options in the drop down menus above!Petite Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plaque holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option for the petite sized address sign. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.