Don't miss our entire selection of small address plaques
This Petite Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque measures 4 inches wide by 9 inches tall and displays up to five address numbers. This address sign is manufactured in the United States of America and comes with a lifetime guarantee, so it will be the last address plate any address will need. It ships with a clear coat of protection in as little as 8 business days from the time of ordering.
There are two metal options for the Petite Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque. It comes in aluminum and bronze with a choice of five different background colors. Along with the multiple metal and coloring options, there are also options to make the borders of the address sign stand out.
The address sign comes with mounting hardware, including the capability of mounting it on the lawn for an additional fee. Mounting on the lawn is safe, as the alloy is lead and mercury free.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address sign? See the Petite Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque
.Be sure to customize the address marker with the options above in the drop down menus.Petite Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plaque holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.