Petite Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full selection of small address plaques.
This personalized address sign, nine inches tall by four inches wide, makes a striking accent to your home's beauty. It includes room for up to five large, easily readable address numbers.
Choose from black, blue, green, red or brown for the address plate background to match your home's colors. To further customize the address plate, you can add a single or double border or no border at all. It can be mounted on any vertical surface with either screws or hidden studs. A lawn mounting kit is also available for an extra fee for the lawn stake.
Made in the USA through an earth-friendly process, this address marker is sturdily constructed of your choice of aluminum or bronze alloy. It comes with a clear coat to help it endure any climate. No lead or mercury is included in the alloy. The construction is so solid that the manufacturer extends a lifetime guarantee. Allow at least eight business days for shipping.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address plaque? Check out the Petite Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque.
Don't forget to customize your address plate in the drop down menus above.
Petite Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Display up to five address numbers on the address plate.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.