Don't miss our full line of small address plaques
This small circle address plaque has a 6-inch diameter, so it will mount in even tight spaces. The hardware for mounting this address sign comes with the plaque and it can even be lawn mounted at an additional cost. There is a lifetime guarantee, reflecting its durability.
The Petite Round Circle Address Plaque can be fully personalized and holds up to five address numbers. It comes in either aluminum or bronze with a choice of background color options. Further customize the address sign with border and mounting options.
Before shipping, the address plate is covered with a clear coat to protect it from the any climate. It is made in the USA and can get to its location in as few as eight business days from the day it is ordered.
Looking for a square address plate? See the Small Square Address Plaque
.Be sure to select the drop down menus above to customize your circle address marker.Petite Round Circle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Displays up to five address numbers.
- Manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option for the petite sized address sign. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.