Don't miss our full store section of small address plaques
Designing a home or giving it a fresh look on the outside? Focus on the details. Don't let this feature fall off your to-do list when all is said and done. An address plaque can give you that finishing touch to any residential project.
The Petite Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque has modern styling with customized options. Various border, metal and color choices are available for a completely personal look. Finishing selections include the classic look of natural metal address numbers and borders. This address sign easily accommodates up to five digits that stands 9 inches wide by 4 inches tall.
It is durably constructed in the U.S.A. utilizing an earth-friendly process, which uses mercury- and lead-free alloy. A clear coating protects the address sign from weathering and is guaranteed by the manufacturer to last a lifetime. This address plate ships in as little as eight business days and comes with mounting hardware included. This petite address plaque can be lawn mounted for an additional fee for the lawn stake.
Looking for the vertical version of this address plate? See the Petite Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque
.Don't forget to select the drop down menus above to customize your address plate.Petite Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plate holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option for the petite sized address sign. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.