Don't miss our entire section of small address plaques
Decorate your doorway or building front with the Petite Angled Vertical Address Plaque. This address sign can be personalized with up to five address numbers. Metal, background color and border options also allow you to customize this address plate to your building according to your personal preferences.
The Petite Angled Vertical Address Plaque is a rectangular plaque with angled corners. It is 9 inches high by 4 inches wide and comes with a blind or screw wall mount for hanging. A lawn mount option is available for an additional fee and includes a lawn stake.
Address marker comes with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. It boasts quality craftsmanship, having been made in the USA with an environmentally friendly process and covered with a clear coat for protection against the elements. No lead or mercury is present in the metal alloy. Place an order and the Petite Angled Vertical Address Plaque could be at your door in as few as eight business days.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address sign? See the Small Angled Horizontal Address Plaque
.Don't forget to customize the address sign with the options in the drop down menus above.Petite Angled Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plaque holds up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. Itís that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
includes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate by two screws. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.