Estate Wide Oval Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our entire store section of large address signs.
These beautiful metal address plaques come in your choice of several metals, colors and border designs. The address plate holds up to eight address numbers. They come in your choice of aluminum or bronze and are proudly crafted in the USA using an Earth-friendly process that utilizes absolutely no lead or mercury.
The Estate Wide Oval Address Plaque is 24 inches wide by 12 inches tall. Each has a clear coat to prevent chipping. The address plaques are available with no borders, a plain single line border, or a double line border. The plate background color options are: black, blue, green, red and brown. The borders and address numbers will reflect the natural finish metal, depending on plate metal option selected.
The address marker will ship in as little as eight business days and come with wall mounting hardware included. They come with a lifetime guarantee by the manufacturer and can be mounted on your lawn for an additional fee.
Looking for a rectangle address sign? See the Estate Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque.
Don't forget to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize the address plaques.
Estate Wide Oval Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.