Estate Horizontal Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss the rest of our large address signs.
Designed to fit any architectural style, the Estate Horizontal Inset Address Plaque is the perfect size for easily identifying your home address. The personalized address sign measures 24 inches wide and 10 inches tall. With a maximum of eight address numbers per signage, the address plaque comes in either bronze metal or aluminum. Address plaques come in an array of background color options.
Either select an invisible wall mount or screw wall mount, and hardware for wall mounts is included. This size of address marker is ideal for a lawn mounting. Lawn mount hardware is available for an extra fee.
The manufacturing process uses ecologically friendly practices. The Estate Horizontal Inset Address Plaque contains lead-free and mercury-free metals. Made in the USA and backed by the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee, this address plate is clear-coated for durability. Address plaques are shipped in as little as eight business days.
Interested in the vertical version of this address sign? See the Estate Vertical Inset Address Plaque.
Select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize your address plate.
Estate Horizontal Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.