Estate Extended Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our full line of estate address plaques.
The Estate Extended Arch Address Plaque is a personalized address sign that is made in the United States of America. It is a mostly rectangular piece with a gently sloping arch on the top. It measures 24 inches by 10 inches and can hold up to eight address numbers.
There are several background color options from which to choose for the address plate. Borders and lettering will be the natural finish of the address plaque, depending on the metal option selected. They are constructed in either bronze or aluminum.
The address sign can be lawn or wall mounted. Lawn mountings require an additional fee for the lawn stakes. They are safe for placing on the lawn, as the alloys do not contain lead or mercury. A clear coat protects the address plate and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. The address plaque will arrive in as few as 8 business days from the time of shipping.
Looking for a smaller version of this address plaque? See the Custom Extended Arch Address Plaque.
Remember to personalize the address marker in the drop down menus above.
Estate Extended Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address plate is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.