Estate Vertical Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
We carry a full line of large address plaques. Be sure to see them all.
The Estate Vertical Inset Address Plaque will look great as a highlight to your home. This plaque is our largest address plaque at 24 inches tall and 10 inches wide, and can can be completely customized for your home. The address plate can be personalized with up eight address numbers. The plaque is available in either bronze or aluminum metal and is available in a variety of border and background color options.
This vertical address marker is made in the USA with an earth-friendly process using lead- and mercury-free alloy. It also has a clear coat and features a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee, so you can rest assured that it will last a long time.
This address plaque ships in as little as eight business days and can be on display in front of your home soon. The mounting hardware is included and the plaque can be mounted on your lawn for an additional fee for the lawn stake.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address marker? See the Estate Horizontal Inset Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to customize your address sign.
Estate Vertical Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address marker is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Blind Wall Mount has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.
Lawn Mount comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.