Don't miss the rest of our large address plaques
Show your address clearly and simply with an estate-sized square address plaque. You've designed and decorated your home with the finest detail. Now it's time to pick the perfect way to display your address.
The Estate Square Address Plaque shows your preference for getting everything just right. The simple shape has just enough flair, and at 15 inches by 15 inches, your plaque is large enough to display your address clearly.
The address sign can be created in bronze or aluminum in a range of background colors. You can opt for no borders, or single and double lines. The square address plate displays up to eight address numbers. Numbers and borders will the the natural metal of the address plate, depending on the plate metal option selected.
Several processes are used to manufacture your plaque using lead- and mercury-free alloys. Each and every plaque is finished with an earth-friendly clear coat. Mounting hardware for your home is included, and lawn mounting hardware is available for an additional fee.
Many finely detailed address plaques take weeks to create. Your address sign ships in eight business days or less, and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Looking for a circle address plaque? See the Estate Round Circle Address Plaque
.Don't forget to select the options in the drop down menus above to customize your address sign.Estate Square Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plates have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.