Estate Round Vertical Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
We carry a full selection of large address plaques. Be sure to see them all.
Bring perfect harmony to your address. You look for harmony in your home. Your address plaque is part of the balance.
Our Estate Round Vertical Address Plaque integrates perfectly into any surrounding. At 10 inches wide by 24 inches tall, the size is discreet but stately, and offers pleasing details that complement your home's exterior.
Your address plate will be made in the USA using earth-friendly processes that are free of lead and mercury. You can choose to have your address plaque made from bronze or aluminum, and select from a range of background, border and color options. Your address numbers will be cast in aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected. Once you decide, we will design to your specifications, top with clear-coat, and warranty your address plaque for a lifetime with a manufacturer's guarantee.
Your address sign will ship to your doorstep in as little as eight business days, complete with hardware for wall mounting. You can also ask for lawn-mounting hardware at a nominal fee.
Looking for a similar address plaque? Don't miss the Large Round Horizontal Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize your address marker.
Estate Round Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address marker is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes one lawn stake, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.