Estate Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss the rest of our large address plaques.
Uniquely display your home address with a personalized Estate Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque. This address plate measures 24 inches tall by 10 inches wide. Hardware for mounting the address sign is included. Either select an invisible wall mount or screw wall mount, or lawn mounting at an additional fee for the lawn stake. These personalized address plaques are shipped to you in as little as eight business days.
The Estate Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque is available in bronze metal or aluminum. The address plaque holds up to eight address numbers and comes in an assortment of background color choices. They can be designed with or without your choice of borders. Address numbers and borders will be the natural metal finish of aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected.
The manufacturer is committed to bring you a product that does not harm the environment. All Estate Horizontal Inset Address Plaques are fabricated with lead-free and mercury-free metals and clear-coated for durability. Backed by the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee, the Estate Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque is made entirely in the USA.
Don't miss the horizontal version of this address plate with the Estate Round Inset Horizontal Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to order your custom address plaque.
Estate Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address marker displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.