Estate Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full line of large address signs.
The Estate Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque is a good choice to give your home a classic look. This address sign is the Estate size. It measures 24 inches long by 8 inches wide.
You get options in the metal of the address plaque as well as the border design and address plate colors. You can choose aluminum or bronze metal with the natural metal finish reflecting the address numbers and borders. No matter the background color or metal finishes, the entire sign has a clear coat.
Each address plate can hold up to eight address numbers and is crafted in the USA using an Earth-friendly process. Each address plate is made from a lead and mercury free alloy and comes with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
All mounting hardware is included with the order. Lawn mounting is available with an additional fee. Orders will ship in as little as eight business days.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address plaque? Don't miss the Estate Narrow Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize your address sign.
Estate Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plaque displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address marker is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.