Estate Narrow Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Be sure to see our full selection of large address plaques.
These gorgeous address plaques aren't afraid to shine with their aluminum and bronze address numbers and borders. These address signs are personalized to the customer's needs. Each address plate can contain up to eight address numbers.
Each address plaque comes with a variety of border options including a single line border, a double line border or no border at all. The address plates come in a wide variety of background colors including black, blue, green, red and brown.
These stunning address markers are proudly made in the USA, and the wall mounting hardware is included. Lawn stake for lawn mounting is an additional fee. The Estate Narrow Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque measures 24 inches tall by 8 inches across.
These address plaques are made with the environment in mind and contain no lead or mercury. They can be gracing a customer's house in eight business days, and sport a clear, protective coat. The manufacturer is so confident in the quality of these address plaques that they come with a lifetime guarantee.
Check out the horizontal version of this address plaque with the Estate Narrow Round Inset Horizontal Address Sign.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize your address plaque.
Estate Narrow Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address marker displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address plate is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Blind Wall Mount has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.
Lawn Mount comes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.