Estate Narrow Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our complete line of large address plaques.
These beautiful address plaques are the perfect addition to any home. This estate-sized, narrow horizontal rectangle address marker comes in a choice of aluminum or bronze metal, both of which allow the natural metal finish to reflect address numbers and borders. Each address plaque is, of course, personalized, and can hold up to eight address numbers.
These address plaques are proudly crafted in the USA, and the mounting hardware is included. The Estate Narrow Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque is 24 inches wide by eight inches tall. The address sign comes with a wide variety of aesthetic options: Borders can be a plain single line, a double line, or there can be no border at all. The address plaques come in black, blue, green, red, and brown as background colors.
These address plates are made through an environmentally-friendly process that involves no lead or mercury alloys whatsoever. They have a clear coat to protect the address plaque from chipping and come with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. They are able to be shipped in as little as eight business days and can be mounted on the lawn for an extra fee.
Looking for the vertical version of this address sign? See the Estate Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to customize your address plaque.
Estate Narrow Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address marker holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address plate is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Blind Wall Mount has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.
Lawn Mount comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.