Estate Inset Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full line of large address plaques.
Mark your house clearly with this 24" wide by 14" tall address plaque, which can be mounted on any vertical surface with the hardware included, or lawn-mounted for a small additional fee. The address plaque can be customized up to eight address numbers.
Choose from a wide variety of colors, metal options, and borders, and mix and match to suit your house's decor. Address plaques can be cast in aluminum or bronze metal and finished in black, blue, green, red, and brown, with natural finish numbers and borders. You can further enhance your plaque with a single or double border if desired, or no border at all.
All address plaques are made in the USA using an ecologically safe process that does not involve lead or mercury. Their solid construction and protective clear coat are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. Allow at least eight business days for shipping.
Looking for a similar address plaque? See the Estate Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to customize your address sign.
Estate Inset Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.
Blind Wall Mount does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.
Lawn Mount includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.