Estate Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See the rest of our large address signs.
This estate-sized address sign will grace your home with elegance for years to come. Its sturdy metal base radiates timelessness, and its large size brings a gravity to the labeling of your home. Its classic, simple and sleek shape is both understated and bold; it's the perfect complement to the modern home.
Of course, address plates are personalized. Buyers have their choice of aluminum or bronze metal to form their plaque, and address numbers and borders will the the natural metal finish of the address plate. Each address plaque can hold up to eight address numbers. These premium address plaques are crafted in the USA, and mounting hardware is included. Lawn mounting hardware is available as a buying option. This substantial plaque measures 24 inches wide by 10 inches tall.
The address plaque is available in border options of a plain single line, a double line or no border at all. The address plates themselves can be black, blue, red, green or brown.
These plaques are made using an Earth-friendly process and are absolutely free of lead or mercury. They have a manufacture's lifetime guarantee and a clear coat to prevent chipping. They can be shipped in as little as eight business days.
Check out the vertical version of this address plaque with the Estate Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize your address marker.
Estate Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.