Estate Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our entire selection of large address signs.
You're proud of your home, so why not adorn it with our beautiful Estate Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque? It is available in either aluminum or bronze metal and measures 24 inches wide by 8 inches tall.
Borders and address numbers will be the natural metal finish of the address plaque, depending on the plate metal option selected. We offer several attractive border design options for customization, or you may also choose not to have a border. There are many options for customizing this elegant address plaque.
We provide mounting accessories for wall mounting your custom address marker, however we can provide you with a lawn mount system upon request for additional cost. While other manufacturers may require several weeks to create an address plaque, we can ship yours in as little as 8 business days at no additional cost. All of our address signs come with a lifetime guarantee.
Don't miss the vertical version of this address plate with the Estate Vertical Narrow Inset Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to personalize your address plaque.
Estate Horizontal Narrow Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address marker holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.