Estate Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our full selection of large address plaques.
Wouldn't you like to have a quality, U.S. made, address plaque adorn your home or business? With the Estate Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque you can have just this. This address sign comes completely personalized with a street number up to eight characters long. However, after telling us what numbers you would like on the address plaque, there are still a variety of style choices to made by you, the customer.
Select to have the estate address plaque made from either aluminum or bronze. Choose, also, from multiple border styles and background color options. Your finished address plate will measure 24 inches wide by 8 inches tall. Wall mounting materials come standard with every order, but the equipment needed for lawn mounts can be added for a small fee.
These plaques are made using an environmentally sound process that uses no lead or mercury. They are also protected with a clear protective coat before being shipped. For additional peace of mind, your Estate Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque is guaranteed by the manufacturer for a lifetime. Orders ship in as soon as eight business days from purchase, so design your plaque today!
Check out the vertical version of this address plaque with the Estate Vertical Narrow Arch Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above to customize your address sign.
Estate Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is manufactured from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.