Estate Double Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our full line of large address signs.
When you select an estate-sized address plaque to display your home's address, there is no doubt others will stand up and take notice. Our double arch address sign is our largest plaque size and measures 24 inches by 14 inches. Your address plate can be made from aluminum or bronze metal and in range of color and border options.
Up to eight address numbers can be displayed on the address plate. The numbers will be set in aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected. The same goes for borders, as well.
Address plaque is earth-friendly which further adds to its elegance. Crafted in the United States using lead- and mercury-free alloys, address sign is finished with an equally earth-friendly clear coat. Mounting hardware is included, or your estate-sized plaque can be lawn-mounted for an additional fee.
Many address plaques of this quality are weeks or months in the making. Your personalized address plaque ships in as little as eight business days from the time you place your order, and comes with a manufacturer's life-time guarantee.
Looking for a smaller version of this address plate? See the Custom Double Arch Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options to customize the address sign in the drop down menus above.
Estate Double Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address marker displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address plate is manufactured from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address signs have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.