Estate Arch Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
Don't miss our complete line of large address signs.
Dressing up the outside of your home is a breeze with the Estate Arch Address Plaque. Personalize your plaque by selecting your own numbering and background colors and border to coordinate with your home's exterior and hardware.
Select either aluminum or bronze metal and address numbers will reflect the natural finish of the plate metal selected. Each plaque is finished in a clear coat to protect the address sign from the elements. Measuring at 24 inches wide by 14 inches tall, the Estate Arch Address Plaque offers space for eight address numbers.
Crafted in America using environmentally friendly process and finishes free of lead and mercury, the Estate Arch Address Plaque is safe for your lawn, pets and children. Mounting hardware for the Estate Arch Address Plaque is included, or you may choose to have the plaque lawn mounted for an additional small fee.
Your new Estate Arch Address Plaque comes with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee and will last for years to come.
Looking for a smaller arch address sign, see the Custom Arch Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above.
Estate Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.