Estate Angled Vertical Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our entire selection of large address plaques.
Our Estate Angled Vertical Address Plaque is a classic address sign and measures 24 inches tall by 10 inches wide. All address plaques can be personalized and can hold up to eight address numbers.
Customize your address plaque by choosing a plate metal option, border option, background color option, and a mounting option. Address numbers and borders will be the natural finish of aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected. Background color choices are: black, blue, green, red and brown.
This address plaque is made by an earth-friendly process and is free of lead and mercury alloys. A clear coat protects your address plate for years to come. This address plaque is proudly crafted in the USA and includes a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. After your order is placed, it will ship in as little as eight (8) business days. Wall mounting hardware is included and can be lawn mounted for an additional fee.
Looking for a similar address plaque? See the Estate Angled Horizontal Address Plaque.
Don't forget to personalize your address plaque by selecting the options in the drop down menus above.
Estate Angled Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address plate is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. One lawn stake is included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws are used to affix the stake to the back of the address plate. The stake is easily placed into the ground.