Estate Angled Horizontal Address Plaque
Why Buy From Us?
See our full line of large address signs.
This Estate Angled Horizontal Address Plaque measures 24 inches wide by 10 inches tall and is perfect for the grandest of homes in any style. The address plates are personalized, of course, and they come in bronze or aluminum. Each can hold up to eight address numbers.
These address signs are proudly made in the USA using an environmentally-friendly process. They contain no lead or mercury whatsoever. The address plaques also have a clear coat to prevent chipping.
The address markers come in a wide variety of aesthetic choices. The border style, background color and plate metal can all be customized. The address plaques can come without borders, with a plain single border or with a double border. The background can be black, blue, green, red or brown. The address numbers and borders will be in the natural metal finish of aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected.
These address signs come with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. They ship in as little as eight business days, and the wall mounting hardware is included. They can be mounted on the lawn for an extra fee.
If you like the design of this address plaque, be sure to see the Estate Angled Vertical Address Plaque.
Remember to select the options in the drop down menus above and personalize your address sign.
Estate Angled Horizontal Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
- Address marker holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address plate is constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address signs have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Blind Wall Mount has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.
Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.
Lawn Mount comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.