Lion Head Door Knocker
Why Buy From Us?
We carry a full selection of unique door knockers. Check out our full section of door knockers.
You can almost hear the ghosts calling out to Ebenezer Scrooge through the Lion Head Door Knocker from Brass Accents. Beautifully reproducing the classic lion head that was popular in England during the Victorian age, this striking door ornament makes an imposing yet impressive statement on the door of your home or office.
Available in Standard and Large models:
- The standard version of the Lion Head Door Knocker measures 6 1/4 inches tall and 3 inches center to center with a projection of 1 1/2 inches. Plate width of 4 1/16 inches and knocker width is 3 1/16 inches.
- The large version of the Lion Head Door Knocker measures 7 1/2 inches tall and 3 3/4 inches center to center with a projection of 1 3/4 inches. Plate width is 4 3/4 inches and knocker width is 3 7/8 inches.
Each of these highly decorative door knockers is handmade through a process that presses hot extruded rods into design dies and then tools, chases and polishes the finished mold to a gleaming shine, crafting an all-weather door ornament that will last for decades.
Don't forget to select a finish and size option in the drop down menu. Finish options are: Polished Brass (as shown), Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, Pewter/Antique Nickel, and Weathered Black. Please note that the Pewter and Antique Nickel are identical finishes.
Looking for a similar decorative door knocker? Don't miss the King Neptune Door Knocker.
Lion Head Door Knocker Features:
- Cast-brass and hot-forged decorative brass door knocker.
- Popular Victorian age style design.
- Available in two sizes: standard and large.
- Standard door knocker measures: 6 1/4 inches tall and 3 inches center to center with a 1 1/2 inch projection.
- Large door knocker measures: 7 1/2 inches tall and 3 3/4 inches center to center with a 1 3/4 inch projection.
- Finish options: Polished Brass (as shown), Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, Pewter/Antique Nickel, and Weathered Black.