These individual wooden house numbers are six inches tall and made out of a polyethylene and maplewood composite core. Designed to last, these house numbers come with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty and are guaranteed to not split, rot, crack or suffer from termite damage. No need for painting, staining or sealing! These house numbers are ready to hang.
Looking for larger 10” wooden house numbers? Check out our 10” Wooden House Numbers
instead.If you would like to order more than one wooden house number, add them to your shopping cart one at a time with the correct number choice for each individual house number.
Looking for vertical house numbers? Check out our Vertical Address House Numbers
With four font choices; Abadie, Century, French and Gradie these house numbers also come with a choice of two colors: Redwood or Gray. Each number is designed and manufactured here in the USA one at a time, and orders are ready to ship out in 3 to 5 business days.
Each number includes stainless steel color matching mounting screws included.
We also include 7/16” deep ‘floating’ tube spacers, for raised surface mounting giving your numbers profesionally installed look.House Number Features:
- Hardware: Color Matching Screws (stainless steel)
- Floating Spacers - 7/16” deep for raised surface mounting
- No need for painting, staining or sealing
- Engineered from a polyethylene and maplewood proprietary composite core
- Polymer numbers won’t split, rot, crack or suffer from termite damage
- Comes in 2 color choices: Redwood or Gray
- 4 font choices: Abadie, Century, French and Gradi
- 2 sizes: 6" high or 10" high number
- Includes a 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
These address numbers are made from Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) wood and 100% recyclable. Your address numbers will maintain their color and beauty for years without painting, staining or sealing. Resists mildew, warping and insects. Made in the USA!
Not the house numbers you’re looking for? Shop by Catagory