See our full selection of standard address markers
The personalized Wide Oval Address Plaque features a rounded oval shape that stands a bit taller than the standard oval design. It measures 13 inches wide by 7 inches tall. This address sign can display up to 8 numbers of your address and will be personalized with them at your request, increasing visibility of your address.
Choose from several buying options to personalize the address plate, making your address plaque unique to you and your home or business. Display your address by hanging the address sign with your choice of wall mounting options, or pay a bit more for the lawn mounting option with lawn stakes.
The Custom Wide Oval Address Plaque is an environmentally friendly, American-made product with an alloy that is free of lead and mercury. It is covered with a protective clear coat, and it is covered by a lifetime guarantee by its manufacturer. Submit your specifications to get this plaque personalized and sent to you in as little as two weeks.
Looking for a circle address sign? Don't miss the Standard Round Circle Address Plaque
. It is a classic address sign.Don't forget personalize your address plaque by selecting the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.Custom Wide Oval Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address plates are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.