Don't miss our entire selection of standard address markers
Your home's address sign should enhance the look of your home. The Custom Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque can be the finishing touch you've been looking for to complete your entryway or yard.
This address sign can hold up to eight address numbers. This address marker comes in either aluminum or bronze, and can be further customized with three different border options and five background color options. The address numbers and border will be in the natural finish of bronze or aluminum, depending on the type of address plaque metal you choose.
The mounting hardware for the Standard Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque is included in the purchase price. Customers can add lawn mounting hardware for a small fee. Each address plaque is sealed with a clear coat finish, and the entire plaque is guaranteed for life by the manufacturer.
These address signs do not contain any dangerous mercury or lead alloys, and the creation process used is entirely earth-friendly. Address plate is crafted in the USA, and it can be shipped in as little as eight business days. This house address sign measures 16 inches wide by 10 inches high. With our Custom Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque, you can boost the classic and formal appeal of your home's exterior.
Looking for the smaller version of this address marker? See the Petite Rounded Inset Address Plaque
.Don't forget to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.Standard Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
comes with two lawn stakes for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stakes easily screw onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.