Don't miss the entire store section of standard address signs
This round, personalized address plaque is made in the U.S.A. with an earth friendly process including our lead and mercury free alloys. Our Custom Round Vertical Address Plaque measures 16 inches tall by 6 inches wide and comes in your choice of aluminum or bronze metal.
The lettering and border are natural metal finishes of aluminum or bronze, depending on the address plaque metal you choose. With multiple border and design options, you are sure to create a custom address plaque that matches your home or building perfectly! Each address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
Mounting hardware is included and your address marker can even be lawn mounted for an additional fee for the lawn stake. This address sign comes clear-coated for protection and includes a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. Address sign ships in as little as eight business days.
Looking for the smaller version of this address sign? See the Petite Round Vertical Address Plaque
.Don't forget to select the options to customize your address marker in the drop down menus above.Personalized Round Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plate displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address sign is manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaque will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, the aluminum address plaque will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
comes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.