Don't miss our full line of standard address markers
The Custom Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque has a simple and attractive shape that complements the long, narrow wall areas next to doors and entryways beautifully. This personalized sized plaque measures 16 inches tall by 6 inches wide. Up to eight address numbers can be displayed on the address plate. There are several border options that can decorate your address sign, or for a streamlined look you can opt to have no border at all.
With vertical address plaques the viewer's eye will naturally travel down the plaque to read the address, and its vertical position can flatter the vertical lines of your home when mounted with one of the wall mounts with included hardware. If you prefer to mount your address marker in your lawn, mounting hardware to do so is available for an additional fee.
The Custom Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque is a classic design. Plus, it has safe components and is durable. It features American craftsmanship and is created with an earth-friendly manufacturing process. It contains no lead or mercury in its alloy. The plaque is protected with a clear coat and guaranteed for a lifetime by its manufacturer.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address marker? See the Standard Narrow Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque
.Don't forget to customize your address sign with the purchasing options in the drop down menus above!Standard Narrow Vertical Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plate holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address plates are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. It’s that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
comes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.