Don't miss the rest of our standard address markers
This customizable address plate adds a distinctive touch to any home. At 16 inches tall by 6 inches wide, it's large enough to be readable from a distance without being obtrusive. It can be mounted anywhere on your house using the included hardware, and lawn mounts are available for a small added cost for the lawn stake. Regardless of where you mount it, it's protected by a tough clear coat and a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
You can customize and personalize your address sign in many different ways. Choose from aluminum or bronze alloy construction with the natural finish metal reflecting address numbers. Background colors available include black, blue, green, red, and brown. The address marker can hold up to eight address numbers. You can even add a decorative touch to your address plate with a single or double border, or no border at all.
All address plaques are made in the USA, using an eco-conscious process that does not incorporate lead or mercury into the plaque alloy. Allow a minimum of 8 business days for shipping.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address sign? See the Standard Narrow Round Inset Horizontal Address Plaque
.Remember to select the choices to customize your address plate in the drop down menus above.Custom Narrow Round Inset Vertical Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address sign displays up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address signs have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes one lawn stake, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.