Don't miss our complete line of standard address markers
The Custom Inset Arch Address Plaque is a rectangular address plate with inset corners and an arch on the top. It is 16 inches wide by 10 inches tall and can be mounted upright against a porch, mailbox or wall with the included hardware. It can also be a lawn address plaque for an additional cost. Be sure to select the mounting option above.
This custom address house sign can hold 8 characters to display address numbers and can be customized. There are several options for plaque background colors and text will be the natural metal of aluminum or bronze, depending on your plaque metal choice, with a satin finish. There are also border options that help highlight the address plaque and add even more detail.
Our personalized Inset Arch Address Plaque is made in the U.S. It is finished with a clear coat so it will stay looking new for years to come. It also comes with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee and can be in the mail in just eight business days.
Looking for a smaller version of this address plaque? See the Petite Inset Arch Address Plaque
.Don't forget to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.Standard Inset Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes two lawn stakes, to easily place the address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stakes and are not visible from the front of the address plate.