Don't miss our complete selection of standard address signs
Position the Custom Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque above your door to make your street address highly visible. Its width of 16 inches wide and 8 inches tall makes it look just right above a doorway, and it can also appear attractive when mounted with its blind or screw wall mount next to the door or elsewhere on the building's exterior. A lawn mounting option with lawn stakes is also available for an additional hardware fee.
This medium-sized address plaque can hold up to 8 characters of text. Your address sign will be customized to your specifications, and you can also select from metal, color and border options. A clear coat will be applied to protect your customized address plate.
Each address marker has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, which crafts the plaques in the USA using earth friendly methods. Order your special order address plaque today and it can be customized and on its way to you in as little as two weeks.
Looking for a square address plaque? See the Standard Square Address Plaque
.There are several ways to customize the rectangle address sign. Be sure to select the choices above in the drop down menus.Custom Horizontal Rectangle Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plates holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.