Don't miss our full line of standard address markers
If a large address plate isn't your style, consider the thin simplicity of the Personalized Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque. This address sign comes in two metal options: aluminum or bronze, and features two handsome arches on either side of the plaque.
The address marker can be customized with up to eight address numbers, in either bronze or aluminum lettering, depending on the plaque metal choice. Further customization is possible with the selection of different border types and plate background colors.
Customers who prefer home-grown purchases will be pleased to note that these address plaques are made entirely in the USA. They are also made using an earth-friendly process that does not require the use of any mercury or lead alloys. The Custom Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque can be shipped in just eight business days, and the mounting hardware is included. For those who want to mount the address marker in the lawn, special lawn mounting hardware can be included for an additional fee.
The unique clear coating and the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee ensure the long-lasting beauty of this address sign. The address plate measures 16 inches wide by 6 inches tall.
Looking for the vertical version of this address plaque? See the Standard Vertical Narrow Arch Address Plaque
.Standard Horizontal Narrow Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address marker holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address plaques are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plates have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.